Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day One: Henry in Chapel

Dear Friends-

I begin this year long journey with some fear and trepidation.  Where am I going?  What will I do?  Who will I meet?  Will my hair stand up to all this rainy weather?

I have decided to chronicle my adventures in this blog.  It will take a year but I am only committed to blogging 300 photos.  (Even the sturdiest of figurines need a day off from time to time!)

I have begun my journey at the place where many good adventures have begun-  the font at the Schaeffer-Ashmead Chapel at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia.   They are celebrating the 300th Birthday of Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, for whom I am named. (For more about that, go to LTSP.edu.) 

That's it for now!  Thanks to today's photographer Rachel M.

Yours truly,
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment